Our commitment to hard work has made us a success since 1988. Read More
We provide the latest available technology to deliver the results you require.Read More
Our management team's direct communication with our valued customers ensures a long lasting relationship.Read More
The Interstate Team
What differentiates Interstate from our competitors: OUR TEAM
This is a service business – our product is our people. The Interstate management team pays careful attention to our recruiting and selection process so we can attract and retain the best employees. Our uniformed, trained employees take pride in their expertise and they have a sense of ownership in their workplace. Our supervised workforce is trained to meet our company’s exceptionally high standards.
Interstate’s management staff is in direct communication with our clients in order to reduce costs while increasing overall client satisfaction. Our managers participate in monthly training seminars and are constantly enhancing their knowledge. Staying informed and updated about the latest available technology allows us to provide Best Practices within your organization.
We offer 5 levels of direct experienced management supervision:
- Dedicated hands-on Site Manager
- Experienced Area Manager
- Service and Operations Manager
- Quality Assurance Representatives
- Direct Owner support and supervision
In our ongoing effort to increase efficiency and reduce costs, we provide the following:
- A regularly scheduled assessment program including weekly equipment inspections and quarterly consumable assessments which reduce expenses;
- A janitorial closet organization program which reduces repair cost significantly
- Our chemical dilution method and on-site Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) which increases safety for your staff and visitors.