Our on-site evaluation and assessment of your facility’s current operations will allow us to develop a plan to reduce operating costs, improve patient and employee safety, and ensure overall cleanliness and good health.
When Interstate chooses to collaborate with a new institution, we assess the exact tools required and procedures we will follow in order to give your facility the most comprehensive cleaning program.
Safety & Compliance
You can count on Interstate to always adhere to requirements set forth by HIPPA, OSHA, and other required programs to help reduce the risk of Blood-borne Pathogens and Healthcare Acquired Infections.
Interstate’s comprehensive program will ensure a healthier, cleaner, and safer setting and improve the patient experience.
Our cleaning program is primarily concerned with health and safety at each location. To meet our high standard, we make sure to:
- Use only hospital grade disinfectants, delivering the highest effectiveness on the market today.
- Clean with regularly changed Microfiber cleaning cloths and mops to ensure soil and pathogen removal and disinfection.
- Utilize a color-coding system to avoid cross contamination
- Thoroughly clean all high-touch points in the patient environment, such as faucets, towel dispensers, flush handles, and push plates.
- Use HEPA multi-filtration, high-efficiency vacuuming technology to reach air filtering down to .3 microns
- AHE (Association for the Healthcare Environment) trainer provides on-site training
- Critical environments including cGMP cleanrooms
Current best practices in healthcare environments help your facility to meet patient safety goals and reduce HAI’s. Our training and employee-monitoring procedures ensure that confidentiality and safety are never an issue at any of the medical facilities supported by Interstate.