Our commitment to hard work has made us a success since 1988. Read More
We provide the latest available technology to deliver the results you require.Read More
Our management team's direct communication with our valued customers ensures a long lasting relationship.Read More
We will develop a comprehensive program customized to your facility to ensure a healthier, cleaner setting and improve the patient experience. We start with an on-site evaluation and assessment of your current operations and procedures so that we may help you reduce operating costs, improve patient and employee safety, and ensure cleanliness and good health.
Our cleaning program is concerned primarily with health and safety at each location. In order to meet our high standard, we:
- Use only hospital grade disinfectants, delivering the highest effectiveness on the market today.
- Clean thoroughly all high touch points in the patient environment, such as faucets, towel dispensers, flush handles and push plates.
- Utilize a color-coding system to avoid cross contamination
- Clean with frequently changed Microfiber cleaning cloths and mops to ensure soil and matter containment and removal
- Use HEPA multi-filtration, high-efficiency vacuuming technology to provide air filtering down to .3 microns
You can be sure that we will always adhere to requirements set forth by HIPPA, OSHA, Blood-borne Pathogens, and other required programs. Our training and employee-monitoring procedures ensure that confidentiality and safety are never an issue at any of the medical facilities maintained by Interstate Building Maintenance Corporation.